Our Mission is to build and operate a network of schools organized to facilitate children and families desirous of achieving their highest potential. They accomplish this by developing their physical, mental, spiritual and social faculties within a structured, disciplined, healthy and nurturing environment.
What We Value
1. Each child and represented family.
2. Adventist philosophy of education.
3. The partnership of the home, school and church in the educational process.
4. Education that balances the physical, mental, spiritual and social faculties.
5. A learning environment that is Christ-centered, structured, disciplined, healthy and nurturing.