Support a Student in Need
- Be enrolled at a TADSB school as a full-time student for the school year
- Not be receiving a denominational educational allowance.
- Qualify as a needy student.
- Maintain an acceptable scholarship level based on his/her abilities.
- Maintain an acceptable level of conduct.
The fund is administered via two avenues:
- Direct assistance from funds donated by TADSB supporters.
- Three-Way Matching Program.
In either of the above instances, the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the student(s) must provide a copy of their most recent income tax return, a Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada and a financial information form which can be obtained from the Business Office. Direct Assistance can be provided so long as funds are available. The Three-Way Matching Program is a plan whereby a student’s home church, the Ontario Conference and the TADSB share in providing funds for qualifying high school students (Grades 9-12 only). Matching amounts may be up to $300.00 per year from each contributing entity for each student who qualifies.