Giving Back to the Future
The Alumni Awards Fund was created to enable Alumni to give back to Crawford by aiding and encouraging current students. To make a donation to the Alumni Awards Fund, make a cheque payable to Crawford Adventist Academy and send it to the Alumni Office.
Benefits of Giving to Alumni Awards Fund
There are many benefits for donors who contribute to Crawford's Awards Program.
- Official tax receipt
- Recognition in the Commencement booklet for faculty, student winners and guests
- Mention in speech during the awards ceremony
- Picture of the presenter and winner available for personal and/or promotional purposes
- Networking with potential clients, employees, and contacts
- Establishing goodwill for your company/organization or family in the community
- Satisfaction in helping students and rewarding their accomplishments.